Re: Live Action (Re: OAV series)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@central.murdoch.edu.au>
subject Re: Live Action (Re: OAV series)
date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 12:07:28 +0800
Greg Kempenich wrote:

> > Or Fist of the North star or Guyver, bioboosted armor.
> > Anime Good, RL NOT good.
>
>     It's been said before, but it bears repeating.  If there was ever live
> action movie that could be voted, 'Most Like an Anime' it would be The Fifth
> Element.  I just got done watching it again and it stuck me how much that
> movie is like an anime.  The vivid colors, effects, jokes, and plot make me
> think that a anime crossover is possible.

You know, Fifth Element IS rather Anime-ish. Or maybe it's just that I
like Anime, and Fifth Element is one of my all-time favourite LA movies.
There are lots of similarities, tho. ^_^

--
: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :

Search field Search string

archive list