Re: More TMiL2 tidbits..

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani_sama@yahoo.com>
subject Re: More TMiL2 tidbits..
date Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:26:35 -0800 (PST)

> Kuuta wrote:
> >> <<
> >> *considers writting an in depth essay on Tenchi's relationships w/
> >> Ryouko + Aeka*
> >> maybe i could get it done by thursday, assuming i dont have any
> >> homework...
> >> *walks away talking/mumbling to himself*
> >> >>
> *snip*
> >Kool. i was just waiting for a reason to actually do it.
> >I'll TRY and get it done by this Thurs (3/5). if not, it wont be done
> >for a week, since im going on vacation to England for Spring Break..
> *snip*
> >Yes yes. I shalt put my amazing memory to use and begin writting it!
> >*hopes he can remember everything(he can) so that he doesnt have to
> >watch Tenchi TV any more than he has too(he's watched it WAY too many
> >times)*
>
> ahhhh...another relationship essay. Just a quick question, what are
you
> going to base it on? OAV or TV?...or just everything mixed together?
> Because if you're going by TV there isn't much to say, I think most
people
> agree Ryoko was Tenchi Tv's....'poster girl'

im basing it on the TV series, mostly dealing w/ Ep. 26. this is
really more for my own satisfaction, and to get my personal views
across in a nice structured form. Ya, Ryouko was more the "poster
girl," as you put it. But i'm not going to focus so much on that. More
Tenchi + Aeka, really... Ah well. I'll see what happens when i write
it...

-Kutani-sama, Master of Pointless Ventures and Useless Essays

=

http://www2.netcom.com/~sandyk
"The highest problem of any art is to cause by appearance
the illusion of a higher reality."
                             -Goethe

Search field Search string

archive list