Re: More TMiL2 tidbits..

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com
subject Re: More TMiL2 tidbits..
date Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:24:18 -0800
Kuuta wrote:
>> <<
>> *considers writting an in depth essay on Tenchi's relationships w/
>> Ryouko + Aeka*
>> maybe i could get it done by thursday, assuming i dont have any
>> homework...
>> *walks away talking/mumbling to himself*

*snip*
>Kool. i was just waiting for a reason to actually do it.
>I'll TRY and get it done by this Thurs (3/5). if not, it wont be done
>for a week, since im going on vacation to England for Spring Break..
*snip*
>Yes yes. I shalt put my amazing memory to use and begin writting it!
>*hopes he can remember everything(he can) so that he doesnt have to
>watch Tenchi TV any more than he has too(he's watched it WAY too many
>times)*

ahhhh...another relationship essay. Just a quick question, what are you
going to base it on? OAV or TV?...or just everything mixed together?
Because if you're going by TV there isn't much to say, I think most people
agree Ryoko was Tenchi Tv's....'poster girl'

Heh.. a few new list members=back to 50+ posts in the mail box every day =)
-Tenchi MP
"Darkness... it holds you in peace, like your mothers arms." -Jeddah

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs