Re: Character Scetches

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani_sama@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Character Scetches
date Mon, 1 Mar 1999 06:09:05 -0800 (PST)

HREF="http://www.cc.rim.or.jp/~atika/my-room/settei-top.htm">settei-top</A>
> >someone posted these a while ago.
>
> I remember..  but didn't take the time to look over everyone last
time...

> ..having looked everyone this time, and did not follow the thread last
> time, I'm just wondering--how many people noticed that he's got the
> character sketches of Azaka and Kamidake switched?  The words from
within
> the pic says Kamidake, but the URL and HTML says Azaka, and vice
versa...

i noticed that w/o having read the text in the pic. I've always know
Azaka as being the blue one w/ the bearded face, and Kamidake as the
thinner red one....

-Kutani-sama

=

http://www2.netcom.com/~sandyk
"The highest problem of any art is to cause by appearance
the illusion of a higher reality."
                             -Goethe

Search field Search string

archive list