Re: Idea on Haruna's nature (was Re: Can Anyone explain?)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kevin Aw <kevinaw@home.com>
subject Re: Idea on Haruna's nature (was Re: Can Anyone explain?)
date Mon, 01 Mar 1999 00:22:55 -0800
Greg wrote:

> >                 Not really. Unless you are refering to the end of TMiL with the
use of
> > cherry blossoms and Achika's immediate death.
>
> No, someone referred to female mythological creatures apparented to trees lately
on the ML
> and this might be close to the subject of the movie.
>
> (started with the succubus thread)

What?!  You mean what I said about Dryads?  Gee.. I was just randomly spilling my
brain onto
the keyboard... (I hate it when I do that.. )

But, of course Dryads are from European mythology (no idea which part of the continent)...

Is there something similar in Japanese mythology?

--
------
Kevin Aw <kevinaw@home.com>

Search field Search string