Re: Tenchi qoutes

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket88@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi qoutes
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:51:08 -0800

Billy Ting wrote:

> >And "Don't come near me"
> >
> >Exactly what I would have said at that point.
>
> As I recall, Tenchi acted like he didn't even here the comment.  Perhaps it
> was for the best of both of them that he didn't.

Oh, I think he did. The first thing he did was apologize, and that was his way
of being able to come near her again.He said (from memory, words to this
effect) "I'm sorry. I was wrong. There's no excuse for what I did".
This was a VERY good move on his part. For his relationship with Ryoko and his
relationship with the audience. He needed to apologize at least twice.
Kathleen

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited