Re: Tenchi qoutes

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Billy Ting" <ancientpc@iname.com>
subject Re: Tenchi qoutes
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 17:47:57 -0600
On 2/1/99, at 5:22 PM, Achan wrote:

>Not everyone can be appeased when it comes to series. And I personally
>would *love* to see Tenchi finally make a decision; it's getting
>repetitive...

Perhaps, but to make everybody happy (or at least the most) Tenchi has to
play it neutral.  Ok, hypothetically, the two main competitors are Ayeka
and Ryoko, right?  The rest of them are just too young, old, different, and
no, Washu-chan should _not_ get Tenchi, she's at least 19984 years older
than him.

Ok, Ayeka and Ryoko duke it out.  Most people are Tenchi + Ryoko fans, yes?
 This dissapoints all the Ayeka fans and the minority other people.  If it
was Tenchi + Ayeka, it'd dissapoint the Ryoko fans.  Also, it'd be the end
of the Tenchi series because the other girl would _have_ to leave and then
there wouldn't be the running love battle between Ayeka and Ryoko.  The
series probably focus more on either Sasami or Kiyone/Mihoshi (I was about
to send this when I realized I stuck Misato instead of Mihoshi, that's what
you get for reading the 100 posts off the Eva ML).

-Billy Ting

"You've never known the meaning of hope, have you?"
-Mizuhara Makoto (El Hazard)

http://welcome.to/ElHazard
http://welcome.to/TenchiMuyo

Search field Search string