Re: Tenchi qoutes

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Achan <milk-chan@usa.net>
subject Re: Tenchi qoutes
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 17:22:39 -0600
Billy Ting wrote:

> >Both those quotes are really beautiful.My favorite lines from MNE are
>
> probably:
> >Spoken by Ryoko: "I'm just trying to protect you because you are so
> CLUELESS when it comes >to women!"
> lol  Even Ryoko understands why Tenchi's around a bunch of babes and
> still
> can't get anywhere with any of them.  He needs to make a decision but
> then
> again that'll just ruin the entire series and dissapoint some of the
> fans.

Not everyone can be appeased when it comes to series. And I personally
would *love* to see Tenchi finally make a decision; it's getting
repetitive...

One of the main reasons I like Shin Tenchi is that he makes a
"decision".. and a supporting reason I like Pretty Samy TV is because
Tenchi is only a one-shot cameo.

[snip]

Achan

Search field Search string