Re: Tenchi qoutes

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket88@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi qoutes
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 14:23:38 -0800

Shadow6865@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/1/99 1:50:40 PM, rocket88@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> The dub does have some very cheesy lines and the cheesiest ones
> unfortunatly belong to Ayeka and Ryoko.
>
>  Ayeka: "Tenchi, this is a branch from the tree of light and light will always overcome
over darkness."

Oh, that didn't bother me at all, she ALWAYS talks like that!

>  Ryoko: You did it Sasami! You took her out of the darkness and brought
> her back to the light."

That WAS bad, she NEVER talks like that! Someone was watching Poltergeist on the late
show the night before....

> But MNE also has some great lines annd the best one belongs to Yosho.
> Ypsho: "We were very yound and it was a long time ago."
> The only other Tenchi qoute's have more emotional power belong to Achika in
> Tenchi Muyo in Love! Like:

> "I want you both to take good care of Tenchi because the time he needs me
> the most, I will not be able to be there for him." And "Time is short but Nobiyuki
and I will live our lives to
> the fullest. That's all that really matters."

Both those quotes are really beautiful.My favorite lines from MNE are probably:

Spoken by Ryoko: "I'm just trying to protect you because you are so CLUELESS when
it comes to women!"

That about sums it up.

And "Don't come near me"

Exactly what I would have said at that point.

And everything the twisted little Teddy Bear said! LOL! I can't even think of him
without laughing. Was that
Washu's voice artist?

Kathleen (trying to think of my all time favorite Tenchi quotes)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs