Re: Sorry Again (was Re:Subbed v dubbed war)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Billy Ting" <ancientpc@iname.com>
subject Re: Sorry Again (was Re:Subbed v dubbed war)
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:23:18 -0600
On 2/1/99, at 2:43 AM, Andy Sze (Eripme) wrote:

>heck, I started watching Anime by renting nostalgic, Robotech at Hollywood
>Video.. and the San Dimas store had 2 copies of ep#7.  It was because it
>was labeled as "Special".  the managers have no idea how to order, though
>some stores have more common sense then others.

I started anime by borrowing the El Hazard OAV series from a friend.
Afterwards, I went to the local VideoUpdate and rented TMiL.  Eventually, I
managed to rent out (multiple times too) their Slayers, Armitage, TM: MnE,
Record of Lodoss War, Ghost in the Shell, . . . just about everything.  I
haven't rented Iria yet.  Does anybody recommend it?

-Billy Ting

"You've never known the meaning of hope, have you?"
-Mizuhara Makoto (El Hazard)

http://welcome.to/ElHazard
http://welcome.to/TenchiMuyo

Search field Search string