Re: Sorry Again (was Re:Subbed v dubbed war)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com
subject Re: Sorry Again (was Re:Subbed v dubbed war)
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:09:27 -0800
Zero wrote:
>    Of the OVA series I rented them all dubbed -- and bought them. #4 -- the
>onsen episode--  is the only subbed I have of the OVAs. And oddly enough, it
>was the only episode that Hollywood didn't have ^_-

ROTFWL!! yea, they didn't have it when i originaly rented it from them, way
back when. They said it was 'worn out' heh... go figure =)

-Tenchi MP
"Escaflowne's pain is my pain. The pain of war"-Van/Vision of Escaflowne

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs