Re: I'm new

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Stacy Raynard Haynes <srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu>
subject Re: I'm new
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:48:15 -0500 (EST)
	Give up a dimond to spend qaulity time with Leo?  That is sooooo
funny.

Sometimes I feel like I'm on top of the world, and when I'm not, I pull
out a ladder, and start climbing!

The artist still known as "Stacy Haynes."
srhaynes@edisto.cofc.edu

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Ryo-oh-ki wrote:

> Yu Thanh said:
> :
> :Nice to meet everybody.
>
>     Xin chao.  Toi ten la Lee Eugene, ra't vui duoc biet co.
>     I hope I got that right.  ^_^;
>
>     So how did you find out about this mailing list?
>
> :The Titanic was a tragedy only because Rose threw away the diamond.
> :What was she thinking?!!!!!!
>
>     Some of my friends told me that they would have gladly given up
>     the diamond just to spend "quality time" with Leo...
>

> ___/^_^\___ Eugene Lee
>             zangief@netcom.com

Search field Search string

archive list