Re: Tenchi in Tokyo

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Tenchi in Tokyo
date Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:47:33 +0100 (MET)
On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Andy Sze (Eripme) wrote:

> >		Just out of interest. Do more people here watch Tenchi dubbed or subbed?
> >am curious because I belong to the Ranma ML also and that is always a
>  fierce
> >debate topic but I don't think it ever came up here?
>
> depends on the series.
>
> OAV   - dub
> TV    - dub
> TMiL  - dub
> DoD   - sub

Now that's interesting. I ususlly think that the original Tenchi is
slightly better than the dub, with MNe being the only *exception*
because of the missing "cute" Ryoko and Yuzuha's death scene.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
   AnT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.online.de/home/Rumiya/ant/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string