Re: I'm new

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket88@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: I'm new
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 00:00:05 -0800

Yu T. wrote:

> It's every girls' nightmare to be mistaken for a guy.

So sorry Yu!You should meet my mom, everyone who talks to her thinks
she is a guy because of her deep voice. She hates it but is used to it
now. I also have a pretty deep voice, but prefer to call it sexy! ;-D
There are not many of us girls around here, so I suppose we all assumed
you were a guy!
Welcome again! Some of these guys may be a little twisted <beg>, but I
don't think any are actual perverts. ;-D

Kathleen (one of maybe 4 girls here?)

> On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:39:25 EST Shadow6865@aol.com writes:
> >
> >In a message dated 1/31/99 10:45:45 PM, me1155@juno.com writes:
> >
> ><<I'm not a guy.  Oh the humanity!!!!
> >>>

> >               Well. We here (well at least me) always welcome the
> >ladies on the ML as much
> >as the guys. There aren't enough of you around.
>
> Are you a pervert?
>
> --
> The Titanic was a tragedy only because Rose threw away the diamond.
> What was she thinking?!!!!!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited