Re: TMiL2

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com
subject Re: TMiL2
date Sun, 03 Jan 1999 16:31:23 -0800
At 02:36 AM 12/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>On 29 Dec 98, at 20:06, Dmmanda wrote:
>
>> Michael Moewe wrote:
>> >
>> > Damn it. Ever since Shin Tenchi they've been making Tenchi look more and
>> > more like a pseudo-wannabe gangsta. He looks too goofy.

>> That and everybody seems to have case of giraffe neck.  Is it me or does
>> the illustrator think that no has shoulders to speak of?

dear god... good thing i didn't unsubscribe while I was gone or i coulda
missed this...

=(

Jeeze that tenchi gangsta thing is getting out of hand..(next thing you
know he'll be rollin down the street in a low rider, blaring some hip hop;)
j/k plus whoever mentioned the giraffe neak thing was right...grooaannnn
he...well I DO like the Ryoko pic =) he..he..but i guess thats about it the
other ones look too freaky! Ayeka looks fat....ughhhhhh I'm starting to
have doubts about this movie, wonder why the art is changing so drastically?

tick tock tick tock gotta hurry through at least half this mail, i got
stuff to do before Key and UY comes on

-the new and improved...Tenchi MP =P

"Why do you kill Humans?"
"It is my job..."- Kagero Deception II