Re: Tenchi RPG for SNES - Continuity?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@central.murdoch.edu.au>
subject Re: Tenchi RPG for SNES - Continuity?
date Sun, 03 Jan 1999 17:00:50 -0800
Mike \"Nelson\" wrote:

> > To those lucky enough to have played the Tenchi RPG for SNES; Which
> > continuity is it set in? OAV? TV? Its very own?
>
> It is definitely OAV. Kiyone isn't there and Tenchi can form the Wings of
> the Lighthawk.

As I've found out. ^_^ (Since my original post I've grabbed the ROM and have
been "Evaluating" it. Altho I haven't got Light Hawk Wings yet. ^_^;;)

Now, if only I could read Japanese... *sigh*

--
: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :

Search field Search string

archive list