Re: STM

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Darius Chan <dman_the_original@yahoo.com>
subject Re: STM
date Sat, 2 Jan 1999 17:53:41 -0800 (PST)

---ZeroOut@aol.com wrote:

> Whoops...forgot that I can't forward things to the ML.....anyway:
>

> In a message dated 1/1/99 10:59:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> nguy0505@tc.umn.edu writes:
>
> << Ryoko sacrificed herself to bring Tenchi and the
>  Guardians to the Royal Palace. When she was leaving, it appears
that she
>  died in the chair. It was obvious that she was bleeding profusely
and no
>  doubt had massive internal bleeding too. Her left hand fell
lifelessly (or
>  so it seems) and then Ryo-Ohki screamed.
>
>  Later when Tenchi was leaving for school, Ryo-ko came back. I don't
>  understand how she could come back to life, unless she only fainted
out of
>  exhaustion. But one would clearly presume that she was dead. Maybe
>  Ryo-Ohki brought her back to life. Can anyone give their side of
the story?

> Sometimes things happen in anime that just can't be explained, and
the Tenchi
> Universe is no exception.  But you just have to go with the flow,
because some
> things in Tenchi don't have answers; i.e., Episode #9 in the first
TV series,
> when Tenchi gets sick and collapses on the floor, why doesn't Sasami
just turn
> the corner and ask Washu for help, instead of running to the lake
for the help
> of the Guardians Azaka and Kamidake?  In fact, why is Washu not in
that
> episode all together?  Did the creators figure that since there
where two
> Washus' in episode #8 that they could forget about her in #9?  Just
something
> for the ML to ponder...
>
> <D>

I think Ryoko can regenerate so she came back.

and for Sasami running to the lake it was for the drama of her using
ryu-oh sap
=
-Ryoko Lover- Proud Member of The RFFC
I am lonely like the moon You are away as the earth Now you say I light your thoughts
Night after night
Soon you forget- Ryoko Lonely Moon

I have a Poem and Fanfic both named "The Love Of Tenchi" at http://members.xoom.com/gensao/frame.html

Search field Search string