Re: [Tenchi] Lookers Jan Issue

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com
subject Re: [Tenchi] Lookers Jan Issue
date Wed, 02 Dec 1998 09:23:14 -0800
At 04:26 PM 12/2/98 +0100, you wrote:
>On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, CuSO4 wrote:
>
>> and pressing Tenchi to make a decision.
>> Tenchi then take off and escape in the the mountains ^_^;;
>Brazil wrote:
>I knew it! I knew it!
>I always said that one of the best courses of action for Tenchi would
>be to get away from all his problems and would-be wives and live alone
>for a while.

he..yea but half a year?

yup sounds good
>> During the half year absence, Tenchi is living with a girl named
>> Haruna (Inoue Kikuko).
>
>They aren't going to....?

=) i actualy hope so

>Nonono, impossible! They CAN'T be so dumb and repeat the mistake they
>made with Shin Tenchi!

and what would that be? your not one of those people who hate STM JUST
BECAUSE Tenchi falls for another chick are you? I hated STM because of its
lame plot, animation, and excessive use of SD characters *and the whole
crystal thing was extrememly lame*
I actualy liked Sakura a lot. Plus i love the her pic on the
cover....rrrrooowwwwww =)

-Tenchi MP
check out my new anime web page --yea the guy who knows nothing about
computers has a web page ^_^*--
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/4042/

"I'll tell you something my Tenchi...you know, the carnival comes and goes.
If you wait for a while it'll always come back to you.."
-Ryoko

"what do you mean capital punishment doesn't work? none of the murderers
we've executed have killed again have they?"
-Bill Maher

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited