Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Sephiroth <x_pac_dx_12@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun
date Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:38:10 -0800 (PST)

---Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Sephiroth wrote:
>
> > > That't by far the most unlikely possibility. After all, no-one
except
> > > Tokimi herself seems to know anything about their relation. Tenchi
> > > definitely doesn't know.
> > > Why is it that people have problems acception the easy and obvious
> > > explanation that he was thinking of Aeka as Sasami's sister??
> >
> > Why would he ,while looking at Tsunami being taken in by Kagato,
turn
> > away from her in what appears to shame and say ,in tsunami's
> > direction, "it is impossible to save your sister?" as if he was
> > talking directly to tsunami. At least ,that's what I got out of that
>
> Make up your mind. is he turning away from Tsunami or is he talking
> directly to her?

You know what I mean by that! He's looking away but he's talking to
her. You don't have to look at someone to talk directly to them.

> > scene. I could be wrong but if he was referring to not being able to
> > save ayeka that would have to mean, from my point of view at least,
> > that tenchi knew ,before episode 9, that sasami is tsunami, but he
> > looked as surprised as everyone else at what sasami says. I guess he
> > could have been faking it but that seems unlikely.
>
> Why would he have to know that?
>
> My theory is that he realized at that point that they'd probably all
die
> now and that the thing he regrets most about it is that Sasami will
> lose her sister.

Ok.. I've been defeated.. :-(  I see where your theory
comes from and i agree. I just thought a little too much into it.

=

Sephiroth-The One Winged Angel

Search field Search string

archive list