Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun
date Wed, 2 Dec 1998 16:23:37 +0100 (MET)
On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Sephiroth wrote:

> > That't by far the most unlikely possibility. After all, no-one except
> > Tokimi herself seems to know anything about their relation. Tenchi
> > definitely doesn't know.
> > Why is it that people have problems acception the easy and obvious
> > explanation that he was thinking of Aeka as Sasami's sister??
>
> Why would he ,while looking at Tsunami being taken in by Kagato, turn
> away from her in what appears to shame and say ,in tsunami's
> direction, "it is impossible to save your sister?" as if he was
> talking directly to tsunami. At least ,that's what I got out of that

Make up your mind. is he turning away from Tsunami or is he talking
directly to her?

> scene. I could be wrong but if he was referring to not being able to
> save ayeka that would have to mean, from my point of view at least,
> that tenchi knew ,before episode 9, that sasami is tsunami, but he
> looked as surprised as everyone else at what sasami says. I guess he
> could have been faking it but that seems unlikely.

Why would he have to know that?

My theory is that he realized at that point that they'd probably all die
now and that the thing he regrets most about it is that Sasami will
lose her sister.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list