Re: Azuha and Tenchi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from mfterman@panix.com (Martin Terman)
subject Re: Azuha and Tenchi
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 19:41:59 -0500 (EST)
Shadow6865@aol.com writes:
>To all Tenchi OAV fanatics like me. I was wondering why many fans whether
>they are fanfic writers or not think that Azuha, the emperor of Jurai, has an
>extreme hatred of Tenchi. I honestly think that is attitude towards/about
>Tenchi is not that bad. Even if he does hate Tenchi he won't dp anything
>aganist him because his wives and daughters would give him hell if he even
>tried. Any thoughts?

My answer is: you can extrapolate any line you like off a single data
point. The fact of the matter is that we've been given too little data
to really make any judgements on the matter.

I have little doubt that he will be careful. There are a lot of powers
circulating around Tenchi. Tsunami herself saved his life, not to mention
a woman who singlehandedly blew a hole in Jurai's fleet and the most
brilliant scientist in the universe. Not to mention that Tenchi has the
Light Hawk Sword.

--
    Martin Terman, Therapy and Behavioral Counseling for Troubled Computers.
 Disclaimer: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but flames are just ignored

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs