Re: Toookkkiiimmmiiii...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from arromdee@inetnow.net
subject Re: Toookkkiiimmmiiii...
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:20:43 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Dan Hollis wrote:
> > oh by the way thanks for all the DVD info. I think i'll just pass on one.
> > Thats bull shit that they cant play discs from other regions. I dont see a
> > single damn reason for that.
> Do you have a playstation? Oh dear they have region locks too.
> But just like playstations, DVDs can be easily modified to play any
> region.

Whenever someone says this, I ask "Then tell me someplace that will do this,
for most players (and not for just a few models that happen to be easy to
modify).  And I mean within the USA".  Nobody has yet managed to tell me.

You can easily modify a Playstation because there aren't 10 different kinds
of Playstations all with different methods of modification.  And even then,
Sony has tried to crack down on modifications.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs