Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Sephiroth <x_pac_dx_12@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:14:57 -0800 (PST)

---curtis.kremer@tfn.com wrote:

> I may be the only one, but I thought he was talking to Sasami.  She
was
> very upset back on Earth when he left, and (if I recall) he did try to
> comfort her by saying they'd try to get Aeka back.  I don't think he
knew
> the whole story about Sasami - Tsunami at that point.  He doesn't
need to
> - he still feels bad about failing to get Sasami's sister back.

Ayeka wasn't the one captured by kagato, it was ryoko.
I don't recall tenchi comforting sasami about ryoko being captured.
Sasami was crying about when she sensed tenchi die (or in the process
of dying).
=

Sephiroth-The One Winged Angel

Search field Search string