Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: [Tenchi]More Continuity Fun
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:27:25 +0100 (MET)
On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Sephiroth wrote:

> show
> except for
> >
> > I think that Tenchi knows that Sasami is Tsunami after episode 6. "I
> think it
> > is impossible to save your sister?"
>
> He might have been refering to Washu when he said that.
> Since later on it is mentioned that Tsunami and Washu could be
> sisters. But since the goddess thing hasn't been exactly proven, he
> could have been refering to ayeka.Personally i belevie he was
> refering, he was refering to washu.

That't by far the most unlikely possibility. After all, no-one except
Tokimi herself seems to know anything about their relation. Tenchi
definitely doesn't know.

Why is it that people have problems acception the easy and obvious
explanation that he was thinking of Aeka as Sasami's sister??

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list