Re: DVD question

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Happosai" <happosai@jps.net>
subject Re: DVD question
date Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:37:23 -0800
On 1 Dec 98, at 8:25, Brazil wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 Scott41273@aol.com wrote:
>
> 1) There aren't any DIVX players available yet AFAIK.

That's odd, the Circuits City I was at on Friday had them. ^_^

> 2) DIVX is the same as normal DVD quality-wise. It's merely a way to
>    sell you the discs very cheaply and then have you pay every time you
>    view them. On the way, the company also gets to know your exact viewing
>    habits, of course.

<Nods>

It's basically intended to replace tape rental.

Hasheen!

Happosai (happosai@jps.net), devout member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club,
#WASHU# lab assistant in training, and Silver Knight of the Knightly
Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts.

Read Aikan Muyo at http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~andersor/fanfic/fanfic.html
Voted Best Tenchi Muyo Fanfic Spring'98, GenSao's TM! Fanfic Archive!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs