Re: Tenchi in Tokyo in PAC

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Kintaro Oe" <kintaro@pdrpip.com>
subject Re: Tenchi in Tokyo in PAC
date Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:26:12 -0700

>At 05:19 AM 11/3/98 +0000, Andy Sze (Eripme) wrote
>>At 02:23 AM 11/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>>the release dates for tenchi in tokyo are 11/11/98
>>>

>>doh, I missed that date big time.. it was in the "New Releases Sectoin"..
>>
>>BTW, Battle Atheletes OVA has been out for a while, seems that no one has
>>said too much about it.
>
>Thats because the OVA series sucks. The TV series rules.

Usually it's the other way around. Hehehee oh well.  I shall be buying every
damn DVD Pioneer puts out.  From BA and Pokemon to Shin Tenchi and Fushigi
Yuugi. Muhahahaha!!!  They said I was nuts to buy the player, but who's
laughing now? MUHAHAHAHAA!!!  Hehehe sorry, I'm just so < sniff > happy. <
sniff sniff > Pioneer just proves once again that they are one of the best
 along with Viz for letting Pioneer do Viz titles on DVD ). CPM running a
VERY close second.  Now if ADV would get off their asses and put Eva on DVD,
the world would be a much happier place.  ^_^  Joy to the world...^_^

Kintaro Oe
Webmaster of The New and Improved Unofficial Goldenboy Website at
www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Bay/1523/goldenboy.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited