Re: Anime Expo in California

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Rostislav Lyudmirsky <rlyudmirsky@NOSPAM.linkonline.net>
subject Re: Anime Expo in California
date Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:56:17 -0800
Azaka wrote:
> Hi...just have a quick question here.  Ya know that anime expo things that
> goes on every year in Anahiem (I have no idea how to spell it) California?
> Well, I was wondering if anyone knows when it begins and ends.  This year
> for my vacation I was thinking about going there, and making myself a Ryoga
> Costume (I got the hair)....  So if anyone knows...I would appreciate it.

This year Anime Expo 98 was held 7/3-7/5 (4th of july weekend). IIRC,
it was held during these dates for the last 3 years. Next year 7/4/99
happens to be Sunday, so I believe, it'll be help same days next year.
(I could be wrong though.)

There's a site to it: www.anime-expo.org (IIRC) that might be off-line
now, but contains info on the con.
Rostislav "Steve" Lyudmirsky               rlyudmirsky@linkonline.net
ICQ# 1393541 [aa#1060]      http://members.linkonline.net/rlyudmirsky
"You were standing in the middle of the plaza yelling that the day of
 judgment was coming."
'Did it?'
"Not that I know, but I may have missed a staff meeting."
                 -- Garibaldi and Amis, in Babylon 5: "The Long Dark"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs