Re: Anime Expo in California

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Anime Expo in California
date Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:50:35 -0800
We've been led to believe that at 06:15 PM 11/2/98 -0800, Azaka wrote:
>Hi...just have a quick question here.  Ya know that anime expo things that
>goes on every year in Anahiem (I have no idea how to spell it) California?
>Well, I was wondering if anyone knows when it begins and ends.  This year
>for my vacation I was thinking about going there, and making myself a Ryoga
>Costume (I got the hair)....  So if anyone knows...I would appreciate it.

For the past few years, I think they've been held on the weekend of the
Fourth of July, but I think they were considering changing the date next
year..  It should still be sometime in the summer, though.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
Friends Theme Pack - http://capsule.bayside.net/friends/

Search field Search string