Re: Anime Expo in California

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from amsze@csupomona.edu
subject Re: Anime Expo in California
date Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:41:12 -0800 (PST)
Anime-Expo take place July 4th weekend everyyear.  Last year it was at the
Anaheim Hilton (across from Disneyland), last year it was at the LAX(by
the airport) Hilton and in other previous year's it's also been in the
Anaheim Marriot(accross from the Hilton) and the Anaheim Hilton again. No
location has been announced for AX99 yet.

I've heard some rumor that it will in San Diego in 99.. but that's just a
rumor.

I was wanting to dress up as Tenchi from ShinTenchi at AX98..
unfortunately I didn't decide to go to AX until the night before it was to
happen and coudln't find enough material to make a costume at 11pm.

Pioneer was there with a forum and their booth....,,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Andy Sze
amsze@csupomona.edu

--  "Pine, I am the lowest!"

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Azaka wrote:

> Hi...just have a quick question here.  Ya know that anime expo things that
> goes on every year in Anahiem (I have no idea how to spell it) California?
> Well, I was wondering if anyone knows when it begins and ends.  This year
> for my vacation I was thinking about going there, and making myself a Ryoga
> Costume (I got the hair)....  So if anyone knows...I would appreciate it.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs