Re: MNE....sub?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Happosai" <happosai@jps.net>
subject Re: MNE....sub?
date Mon, 2 Nov 1998 03:49:46 -0800
On 2 Nov 98, at 18:26, Sasami-chan wrote:

> Who knows what might have happened if the Royal Guards of Jurai didn't
> show up, beat the crap out of Yuzuha, and cut her in half? maybe like you
> suggest, she might have turned away from the darkness and into the light.
> Considering how much Tenchi Muyo! up plays the element of love (and
> considering the person writing the script),

Speaking of Hasegawa, has anyone here been reading the Tenchi Muyo stories
by her running in Dragon? I'd be doing so myself, but as I've said, my
Nihongo knowledge if definitely not up to the task.

> maybe Yuzuha would have
> forsaked her identity to be with Yosho! ^_^

<Nods>

Of course, she might also have turned him into a gem and eaten him. ^_^

An interesting idea, though. The prehistory of the OAVs would be *really*
different if that had happened. Though if the Juraian could somehow be
convinced to accept Yuzuha as the non-Juraian wife to go along with Aeka
(probability: about 0.0000001%), you could have Yuzuha along with Aeka and
Sasami aboard Ryuu-oh, off looking for Yosho.

Hasheen!

Happosai (happosai@jps.net), devout member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club,
#WASHU# lab assistant in training, and Silver Knight of the Knightly
Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts.

Read Aikan Muyo at http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~andersor/fanfic/fanfic.html
Voted Best Tenchi Muyo Fanfic Spring'98, GenSao's TM! Fanfic Archive!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs