Re: MNE....sub?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Sasami-chan <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: MNE....sub?
date Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:26:03 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone!

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Happosai wrote:
> On 31 Oct 98, at 15:28, Sasami-chan wrote:
> > My Japanese probably needs more polish,
> Why would your Japanese need more Polish? Poland and Japan aren't anywhere
> *near* each other. ^_^
Hee hee! ^_^

> > but I thought Ryoko said, "things [Tenchi] has yet to do with me" instead?
> Ryoko Sub: "You brat! How dare you do things even I don't dare do!"
Well, I will tune up my VCR and re-play the tape tonight. Maybe I have
been getting it wrong all along... ^_-

> Speaking of Yuzuha, am I the only one who she reminds just a bit of Gollum
> (Lord of the Rings version, not Hobbit version)? At times in Manatsu, it
> seems to me that Yuzuha (like Gollum) could have been "redeemed" if only,
> at some point, a little more kindness had been shown to her.
Who knows what might have happened if the Royal Guards of Jurai didn't
show up, beat the crap out of Yuzuha, and cut her in half? maybe like
you suggest, she might have turned away from the darkness and into
the light. Considering how much Tenchi Muyo! up plays the element of love
(and considering the person writing the script), maybe Yuzuha would have
forsaked her identity to be with Yosho! ^_^

Cheers!
       \/_/      I know, what a cruel thing to do... ^_-
                 http://www.animanga.com/Sasami-chan/tenchi.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited