Re: ok gearing up for new series..

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Happosai" <happosai@jps.net>
subject Re: ok gearing up for new series..
date Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:45:15 -0800
On 1 Nov 98, at 15:37, TenchiKen wrote:

> The remaining movies arn't worth it. The OVA series is supposed
> to be good, but I haven't seen. Slayers Next is by far the
> first season. The ending suprises just about everyone. Slayers
> TRY is better then the first season, but is a tad to dark...

Uhhh... OK.

I'll take your word for it, but I have a really hard time fitting
"Slayers" and "dark" into the same thought. ^_^

(Mind you, I've only watched through Volume 6 or so of the Software
Sculptors release).

Hasheen!

Happosai (happosai@jps.net), devout member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club,
#WASHU# lab assistant in training, and Silver Knight of the Knightly
Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts.

Read Aikan Muyo at http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~andersor/fanfic/fanfic.html
Voted Best Tenchi Muyo Fanfic Spring'98, GenSao's TM! Fanfic Archive!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs