Re: Kagato's name

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "CuSO4" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Kagato's name
date Sun, 1 Nov 1998 23:26:13 +0800
> From: Kevin Aw <kevinaw@home.com>
>  Has anyone ever really looked at Kagato's name before?
>  So what kind of a name is that?  (ie.  what's the meaning in the
>name?)

Nearly most of the names of the Tenchi characters are actually
variation of the name of places in Okayama-ken in Japan, which is
the birth place of Kajishima Masaki, creater of Tenchi Muyo Ryoohki.
This includes Sasami, Washu, Mihoshi, Kiyone, Yosho, Azaka, Kamidake,
Taro, Funaho, Kagato, and Souja the ship.

Kagato is the name of an area in Bizen-shi.  The pronounciation is
the same but uses differetn Kanji.  Since I do not have a Japanese
IME installed, I cannot quote the kanji.

We do need a FAQ.  ^_^;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com