Re: Tenchi Muyo! the Movie

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Bob Cannard <bobtmigo@teleport.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo! the Movie
date Mon, 02 Sep 1996 00:54:20 -0700
CuSO4 wrote:
> Doesn't Washuu herself interested in bearing Tenchi's baby (OVA 8) ? ^_^

"I WANT TO MAKE HIM MINE!" - OVA 6.
But I suspect Wasyuu wants a husband a lot less than she wants
a baby; OVA 8 suggests marriage is a "been there, done that,
no thanks" thing for her. Ideally, I think she'd want to have
his baby *and* marry him off to her beloved "daughter".

(Over my dead body! Ryouko's mine!)

> Also, I do not think Tsunami has express anything about wanting
> Sasami/herself to marry Tenchi.

Not in words, perhaps, but take a good look at their encounter
in OVA 6. Looks distinctly romantic to me. And there's no denying
that Sasami likes Tenchi a *lot* - it's only her physical age
that's getting in the way.

> Just maybe, all 3 of the Washuu/Tsunami/Tokimi entities want to marry
> Tenchi !  ^_^;

It's no wonder he always looks so scared.

--
|   Bob Cannard, your   |  Yuggoth Mining Corporation |   Member of    |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs