Re: Tenchi Muyo! the Movie

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo! the Movie
date Mon, 2 Sep 1996 09:29:22 +0800 (HKT)
On Mon, 2 Sep 1996, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> So if Washuu wants Ryouko to marry Tenchi, and Tsunami wants
> Sasami/herself to marry Tenchi, who does Tokimi have lined up for him?

Doesn't Washuu herself interested in bearing Tenchi's baby (OVA 8) ? ^_^
Also, I do not think Tsunami has express anything about wanting
Sasami/herself to marry Tenchi.
Just maybe, all 3 of the Washuu/Tsunami/Tokimi entities want to marry
Tenchi !  ^_^;

Ja.......CuSO4

p.s.  I know the word "Tsunami" was added to English Dictionary some time
      ago.  Does anyone know if "Washuu" or "Tokimi" has an entry in the
      dictionary of any languages ?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited