Re: Tenchi Muyo! the Movie

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Tenchidono@aol.com
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo! the Movie
date Sun, 1 Sep 1996 01:43:48 -0400

<< >At 02:03 PM 8/31/96 -0400, you wrote:
 >>In a message dated 96-08-30 18:35:46 EDT, you write:
 >>
 >><< 4)Kiyone "died" in OAV before anyone met her
 >> When did Kiyone die. If you are talking about the Mihoshi special, she's
 >> still alive at the end.
 >> >>

 >        I'll tell you when she died, at the end of the Mihoshi Special!
 You
 >may treat this as a Wily Coyote cartoon if you want; but we are seeing the
 >events through Mihoshi's self-exculpiating eyes. (1) What can Mihoshi
 >possibly else mean by "Her precious sacrifice",(making the final Kiyone
 >words an echo of Mihoshi's guilt). (2) even if the energy-filled chasm she
 >fell into didn't devour her, Kiyone was abandoned in "Washu"'s ship, which
 >exploded with thermonuclear violence.
  IMHO I thought the story was all seen in Mihoshi's eyes, EXCEPT the bit
 where Kiyone shouted she would kill Mihoshi, I thought the panning
 across space meant 'Elsewhere in the universe". As for Mihoshi's comment
 about "Her precious sacrifice" obviously Mihoshi though Kiyone was dead.
 Finally although it looked like no-one could have survived the explosion
 when she is shouting she would kill Mihoshi she is sitting amongst the
 wreckage. >>

What about when Souja blew up in the OAV series.  how did everyone survive
that. and when Ryoohki collided with Sasami's ship <not Tsunami>.   People
can live in the space in Tenchi Muyou universe <as what I've seen>, they
don't suffer from decompression or lack of oxygen in space,

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs