Re: Q. Tenchi LD order code

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kirati Laisathit <kirati@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: Q. Tenchi LD order code
date Wed, 4 Oct 1995 23:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, Akihiro MORIYAMA wrote:

> Now, I try to import dubbed Tenchi LD.
> Anyone know
>         dubbed title
OVA#7 Tenchi Muyo! Ryoohki SPECIAL "The night before the carnival"
OVA#8(and 9) Tenchi Muyo! Ryoohki 8/9
>         order code
?????
>         list price (without tax)
#7 $34.95
#8/9 $39.95
Actually, Ken Crane & Pioneer's own Laserdisc Fanclub are selling
Pioneer's LDs at 20% discount, This works out to be about $28 and $32
respectively.
>         release by
Pioneer LDCA
> first, I want to get OVA#7 and OVA#8 (my favorite ^_^).

I've been wondering how long till someone in Japan figures out that,
disregarding any import complication, buying Pioneer LDs in US then
ship back to Japan will be cheaper than buying them in Japan. Moreover,
the buyer doesn't loose anything since the LD is bilingual.

Later...

K I R A T I   L A I S A T H I T                    kirati@u.washington.edu

Search field Search string

archive list