Re: Age differences

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from zangief@netcom.com (Ryo-oh-ki)
subject Re: Age differences
date Wed, 4 Oct 1995 22:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
Charles C. Liu said:
> At 03:57 PM 10/4/95 -0700, you wrote:
> >Charles C. Liu said:
> >
>         Your right we can't assume that she wasn't put in suspended
> animation, but assume that she was. Can you explain how see turned from a 2
> year old into a ???(how old is she) in suspended animation. Also Jurians
> don't age the same as Earthlings.

    We also cannot assume that Sasami stole away with Aeka at the age of 2,
    Akihiro MORIYAMA brought the point that Aeka did wait awhile for Youshou
    to return.

> >> the attack on planet Juri she looked like a two year old. So she muct have
> >> gotten older. I think the Jurians age 1 year for every 100 years. Another
> >> reason why I think Sasami is pretty old is because she's very smart,
> >> devious, and knows a lot of thing that little girls aren't supposed
> >> to know.

    I learned long ago that age is not a limitation to being smart or
    devious... ^_^;

> >    *Everyone* knows about nose bleeds.  The fact that Sasami saw
> >    through the excuse tells me that Tenchi is just not very good
> >    at lying... ^_^
> >
>         Yaeh everyone that watches Anime knows about nose bleeds, but I
> haven't seen one Anime in which a character who has nose bleed is accused of
> having naughty thoughts. They usually just go one as if its normal.

    Kimagure Orange Road?

> >    Also, Sasami shows more maturity/sensibility during ep.3 when
> >    convincing Aeka to stop moping, leave the room, and at least
> >    be more sociable.
> >
>         Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? I know one thing, Sasami is
> definatly more mature than she looks. It could be that Tsunami's experiences
> are leaking into her. If this is happening than she's probibly going to be
> the most mature and wisest one in the group because Tsunami is definatly
> very old.

    I agree that Sasami is more mature and responsible (but disagree
    with her being smarter or devious) than those of her age group.

    Are there any plans for a 3rd series, or is the focus on the
    upcoming movie?

___/^_^\___ Eugene Lee                                    Ryo-oh-ki Muyo! Tenchi
	    zangief@netcom.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited