Was(yu, hu)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Sasami-chan <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Was(yu, hu)
date Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:24:14 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone!

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 Tenchi3@aol.com wrote:
> This is kinda of a pet peeve of mines, but WHY do people spell Washu's name W-
> A-S-Y-U? Yes I know there are many ways to spell it, but it was ment to be
> spelled W-A-S-H-U(-U), thats the way Pioneer and AIC spells it.
Because that's the first way I learned to spell her name. There are some
Tenchi anime guides and manga out there which spells her name in this
manner. Does that answer your question? ^_-

Cheers!
       \/_/      I know, what a cruel thing to do... ^_-
                 http://www.animanga.com/~Sasami-chan/tenchi.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited