Re: Ryoko gets the gems!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi3@aol.com
subject Re: Ryoko gets the gems!
date Thu, 1 Oct 1998 00:16:46 EDT
 On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com wrote:
 > i realy think that in the third OAV Ryoko should get all three gems. It
 > would be real interesting to see how she would react with so much power
 > (note: if Ryoko controlls all three gems she becomes more powerful than
 > even Tsunami!) would she use it for good or evil? how would the other
 > characters react?

Even if she got all three gems, they're pretty much useless. Kagato explained
that Ryoko is just a smaller, compact version of Souja, and that the power
that Souja can produce at one time is far greater then that of Ryoko. In other
word, her system can't handle the awesome powers of the gems.

 The three gems contain the essence of Wasyu's power.>>

This is kinda of a pet peeve of mines, but WHY do people spell Washu's name W-
A-S-Y-U? Yes I know there are many ways to spell it, but it was ment to be
spelled W-A-S-H-U(-U), thats the way Pioneer and AIC spells it.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs