Re: Ryoko gets the gems!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Sasami-chan <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: Ryoko gets the gems!
date Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:38:28 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone!

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com wrote:
> i realy think that in the third OAV Ryoko should get all three gems. It
> would be real interesting to see how she would react with so much power
> (note: if Ryoko controlls all three gems she becomes more powerful than
> even Tsunami!) would she use it for good or evil? how would the other
> characters react?
The three gems contain the essence of Wasyu's power. Don't quote me on
this, but I don't think Wasyu's power is greater than that of Tsunami.
Ryoko would most likely use it for good... she is after all, daughter of
Wasyu, the coolest and the smartest goddess in the universe! (OK, I know
that's a pretty weak argument, but...) Besides, after spending so much
time with Tenchi and others and after her mergeance with Zero must have
some impact on her character. Ryoko would never do anything to hurt
Tenchi. ^_^

> hell she might even just take Tenchi by force..... i
This would not likely happen. Frankly, Ryoko could take Tenchi without the
three gems. ^_-

Cheers!
       \/_/      I know, what a cruel thing to do... ^_-
                 http://www.animanga.com/~Sasami-chan/tenchi.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited