Re: Shin Tenchi Muyo!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Randall M! Gee <gee@math.berkeley.edu>
subject Re: Shin Tenchi Muyo!
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:35:01 -0700
On 1998 Sep 24 (Thu) 5:00pm (PDT), Michael J. Davis wrote:
>I have read all of the synopisis and I have come to the conclusion that
>only one person on the list has actually seen, and understood, Shin Tenchi
>Muyo....

Well, I wrote most of the synopses, and I'm on this list.  Admittedly,
I'm not on this list very much -- I'm just kind of hanging around in a
corner somewhere, watching an incredible baseball season, and I only
join the conversation sporadically, usually when someone starts taking
about math problems....  But I am, technically, on this list.

-- Randall M! Gee, Keeper of Gummi Wisdom
(gee@math.berkeley.edu)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited