Re: TMiL2 Pic

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com
subject Re: TMiL2 Pic
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:42:21 -0700
>Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:40:59 -0700
>To: Gohan@aol.com
>From: TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com
>Subject: Re: TMiL2 Pic
>

>>I have a mysterious unknown picture of Washu in her laboratory with Ryoko
>>getting up from what looks like an operating table, but there's this cold
fog
>>surrounding it, so it looks really advanced.  The art is definately unlike
>>anything that I've seen before, so I'm going to post it soon, if someone can
>>help me indetify it, I'd be greatful.

ahhh you got the ryoko 'birth' pic also eh? ive had that as my wallpaper
for a long time, it rocks doesnt it? from what ive gathered this is just
from a promotional pic in an anime mag, its realy cool though. ive also got
a pic with Ryoko forming LHW!.
by the way, how good is the quality of your pic? mine looks fine smaller
(about 1000X700 but when i try to make it larger for my backround it got
kinda pixelated, i tried usin photo shop to fix it up but it made ti blurry
instead. if you got a cleaner image id like you to send it to me, cuz i
took it down cuz of its blurryness..*now i got this hot pic of a human
morrigan from darkstalkers wearing this thin shirt open all the way down,
with her pant unbuttoned...man it looks great against a black backround!!! ;)*

-Tenchi MP

"the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always come
back to you"
-Ryoko

"what do you mean capital punishment doesn't work? none of the murderers
we've executed have killed again have they?"
-Bill Maher

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited