Re: Age differences

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from akih-mo@aix.or.jp (Akihiro MORIYAMA)
subject Re: Age differences
date Thu, 5 Oct 95 12:44:12 JST
At  3:15 PM 95.10.4 -0700, Charles C. Liu wrote:
>        I just want to make sure that I got everything right. Aeka and
>Sasami are supposed to be AT LEAST over 700 years old, right? But for Aeka
>the 700 years doesn't really count because she was in a "time-feeze".
>However that's not true for Sasami because she was a stole-alway. And during
>the attack on planet Juri she looked like a two year old. So she muct have
>gotten older. I think the Jurians age 1 year for every 100 years.

In the book"Yoku wakaru Tenchi muyo!"(or "101 fact"? sorry ,I forgot),
At first, Aeka had been waitng for brother's return. but her father had
been forced to be married to another one, at last, she had run away
from home.
and,
I think that "time-feeze" is effective to all of Ryu-oh. Because this is
most easy way of keeping woods and pet animals' life.
and,
I think that the Jurians' true life span is same as human being, and they
are remaining thier youth by thier meta-technology or "Ooke no ki"'s power.
Because...oh,sorry,it's belong to spoilers about #13 (^_^).

>                                                               Another
>reason why I think Sasami is pretty old is because she's very smart,
>devious, and knows a lot of thing that little girls aren't supposed to know.
>For example,
>
>Sasami: Tenchi, why is your nose bleeding? Your a naughty boy aren't you?
>(gigle gigle)
>Tenchi: Oh no, its nothing. The water is to hot. (or some lame excuse)
>Sasami: Really? (looking really close)
>Tenchi: (head down) Sorry for being naughty!
>Sasami: (pats him on the head) That's my boy.

It's just her character (^_^).

                                ** Akihiro MORIYAMA from Tokyo,JAPAN **

Search field Search string

archive list