Re: 'New' OAV op?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from akih-mo@aix.or.jp (Akihiro MORIYAMA)
subject Re: 'New' OAV op?
date Thu, 5 Oct 1995 10:30:09 +0900
At  5:35 PM 95.10.3 -0400, Daibidu@aol.com wrote:
>BTW does anyone have a good translation for this? I don't trust the dubbed
>translation. ^_^

Bad translation is here. It's my work(^_^). I think there must be full
of grammatical wrong and bad wording, but I have poor English only.
Sorry.

By the way, "Tsuki no TRADEGY"(ED) and "Wasyuu no komori uta"(#8) has
dubbed?

                                ** Akihiro MORIYAMA from Tokyo,JAPAN **
"Boku wa motto pioneer"

Boku wa motto pioneer...