Re: What do you want to see in the Next Tenci Movie

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from TenchiMP@aol.com
subject Re: What do you want to see in the Next Tenci Movie
date Wed, 2 Sep 1998 13:24:22 EDT
In a message dated 9/2/98 12:16:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time, happosai@jps.net
writes:

> In order of screen-time priority, I want to see:
>
>  1. Ryoko
>  2. (tied) Aeka, Washuu, Tenchi
>  3. Sasami
>  4. Yosho
>  5. Mihoshi
>  6. Nobuyuki, Washuu's husband and other child (if still alive)
>  7. (tied) Misaki, Funaho, Azusa
>  8. Ryo-ohki
>  9. (tied) Kiyone, Taro, Tsunami
>  10. Tokimi

Actually I agree with him, except, I don't like mihoshi all that much, Id
swich her place with Kiyone (rrrowww...  he..he..) and stick tsunami higer up,
she's just so damn cool!  and is it just me or did it seem like there was
someting between her and techi? (in the scene from the last kagito episode in
the OAV series...don't remember the #.....when she was talking to tenchi and
got right in his face, andd they touched foreheads)

-Tenchi MP

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited