Re: WHAT IS THAT THING!!!?????

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from TenchiMP@aol.com
subject Re: WHAT IS THAT THING!!!?????
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:15:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/98 12:05:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
timetracker@earthlink.net writes:

> Ever watch Ranma 1/2? Ranma can make his pigtail go up and down, and make it
>  stick strait up. They kinda did the same thing here.

yea, but Ranmas pigtail is part of him, this is just a tail looking thing on
her clothes, but it doesn't realy matter,  it's just a comedic thing anyways.
oh yea, Ive seen quite a few of the Ranma 1/2, but it pissed me off cuz they
changed male ranmas voice (in english dub) I think it was in the outta
controll series?   The only thing I don't like about ranma 1/2 is happosi he
pisses me off.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited