Re: What do you want to see in the Next Tenci Movie

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "John Irwin" <crusader@medford.net>
subject Re: What do you want to see in the Next Tenci Movie
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:38:08 -0700
 "Azaka" <timetracker@earthlink.net> at near-light speed wrote:

>YEah! Makoto in there would be cool! Or even Fujisawa, Jinnai, or Nanami.
>Since they put Tenchi things in El-Hazard (TV series), why not put
El-Hazard
>things in Tenchi?

He shows up in "Tenchi in Tokyo" (I'm NOT going to abreviate THAT!) as a
teacher during a field trip.

    I'd like to see tenchi grow a couple more vertebre, and I'd like Nagi to
show up, or that octopus-eyed Yugi (sp?) just to throw in some continutiy
chaos >_< -- and some more lively discussions on this ML.

That is all. Carry on.
Irwin
Maybe both sides of Aeka's family come from Earth -- There's an Azusa, CA!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs