Re: Some questions I need answered

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@central.murdoch.edu.au>
subject Re: Some questions I need answered
date Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:03:07 +0800
the Dictator wrote:

> Ayeka's father, Azusa has two wives.  Funaho and Misaki.  I guess polygamy
> is accepted alon with marriage within the family.

And encouraged. ^_^
One Wife of Jurai, one of elsewhere.

> Jurain's age slowly with when they have the power of the Royal trees with
> them.  Yosho's tree took root in the earth soil, and the tree couldn't not
> be energized,a dn thus couldn't give Yosho the Jurain energy he needs to
> age slowly.

But Ryouko's gems helped supplement Funaho (the tree), and so Yoshou IS young,
although he hides this.

> I have a feeling someone make evoke a 101 card for this... but....  Tenchi
> is part Jurain but he wasn't aware of his powers.  Now that his powers have
> been awakened perhaps he too can age slowly like the Jurains.  but the
> question I have is will need the aid of a tree to age slowly?  Tenchi does
> the characteristics of 1st gen trees.

I'd say Tenchi is outside the norm; I don't think he'll be aging fast, due to
his link to Tsunami, and his "inner power".

Juraians have prolonged life due to the Water of Life from the trees. It's my
understanding that Juraians age the same as humans, but once they reach
adult-hood, they can start drawing on the Water of Life to prolong life. I
suspect that only Juraians of status have access to this Water; it would take
a lot of trees of power to supply their entire planet. Although maybe the
lower citizens have access to some water, enough to prolong their lives for a
few hundred years...

> I guess humans and Jurain's have compatable genes, Yosho is the example.
> so Yosho and Tenchi are both hybrids, eh?

Because Juraians are humans (or so the evidence suggests; Earth being a
Juraian colony & all).

--
: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :

Search field Search string