Re: Instant LHW's!!!!

to The_Cheeseman <briancmorris@worldnet.att.net>
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Instant LHW's!!!!
date Mon, 3 Aug 1998 15:10:31 +0200 (METDST)
On Sun, 2 Aug 1998, The_Cheeseman wrote:

> The major drawback to Tenchi's power is the fact that he can't summon it at
> will, right? But if all you have to do is lobb a stick at 'em, what's the
> big deal? If I was Tenchi I'd carry a big 'ol bag of Funaho's twigs with me
> every where I went! That way, if he ever did run into any more irate
> scientists or love-starved tree-demons all he'd have to do is *poof* "I've
> got Lighthawk wings!" and it's all over.

Nah, he just needed the twig because he was in the world of darkness.
In the normal world the LHW are triggered by any great danger to Tenchi
or the people around him.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list